A dental drill or dentist’s drill is a small, high-speed drill used during dental procedures, usually to remove decay and shape tooth structure prior to the insertion of a filling or crown.
- Highspeed airotor Hand piece for stress free tooth cutting
- Light weight increased efficiency during dental procedures speed 3,80000 rpm to 400000 rpm.
- Super torque head
- Standard head with ceramic ball bearing & Clean head System
- Super torque head with push button
- Super torque with push button LED Optic
MDI-S Standard Airotor Handpiece
MDI-ST Straight Handpiece